▪ The host is helpful and provides a warm welcome. .
The host can communicate with all his visitors whatever language they speak: he can speak perfectly French and has some basic knowledge
of English or other foreign languages.
▪ The host knows Paris and his area very well and likes to help his visitors to discover the city. He can give advises about the transportation,
the museums, the current exhibitions, ... as well as ideas about where to go shopping or eating in the surroundings.
▪ The host gives the key of his apartment to his visitors so that they can come and go as they wish.
▪ The host organizes himself so that his visitors can at least leave their luggage as soon as they arrive in Paris.
▪ The host has time to talk to his visitors every day if possible during breakfast or in the evening.
▪ The host commits to mention to Une chambre en ville any change occurred in his apartment or room since the last visit.
The host commits to inform Une chambre en ville about any pollution either temporary (for instance restoration of
the building) or permanent (for instance noise at night) if this pollution has not been detected during the visit.
▪ The guest room measures at least 10 sq.m..
▪ The guest room and the apartment are perfectly clean. The guest room can never be the lounge of the apartment.
▪ The guest room has at least one opening looking on to the outside.
▪ The room's decoration is warm, welcoming and tidy.
There can be personal belongings such as books or frames provided that they can be considered as decorative objects.
▪ The bedding is very comfortable and in excellent state.
- For 2 persons the double bed measures at least 140x190.
- For one person the bed measures at least 70x190.
- If the bed is less than 140 cm wide it is always indicated in the description and the bed
will preferably be proposed as a single bed or for 2 children.
▪ The sofa beds will always be indicated as such and can be accepted under 2 conditions:
Their comfort is irreproachable and they are presented by the host in bedding position.
▪ The room's equipment:
- It includes at least a bedside table and lamp, a storage space for clothes, a bin, a chair and if possible a table and an armchair.
- The cupboard can exceptionally be located outside the room provided that it is used only by the guests and immediately accessible.
- blankets, quilts, bedspreads and pillows, as well as towels all in good condition.
- The bed linen, the sheets and the towels (at least a bath sheet and a towel) are provided by the host and are changed at least every
4 days and after each visitor.
- The bins in the room and in the bathroom are emptied daily.
The breakfast is carefully prepared by the host and is a French-style family breakfast. It includes at least coffee, tea, or hot chocolate
and milk ; fruit juice, fresh bread, butter and jams ; and some viennese bread, buns, croissants or home made cakes for the visitor's complete satisfaction.
Breakfast is always generous and composed of quality and fresh products and the breakfast table is carefully laid and welcoming.
▪ The bathroom can be shared or private, en-suite or not, and should be indicated as such.
The bathroom is composed at least of a bath or a shower and a washbasin. The shared bathroom is cleaned daily and can be used by
a maximum of 6 persons (hosts included).
The private bathroom is cleaned at least every 4 days and before any arrival.
- A space to hang out the bath sheets and towels of the visitors either in the bathroom if private or in the room if the bathroom is shared
and a bin are provided.
INFORMATION - RESERVATION
from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
+33 9 67 05 22 82
site registered with the CNIL
under the number 764641
Une chambre en ville Paris
Bed and Breakfast Paris
Chambres d'hôtes Paris